Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Hello, me.

Hi.

I have been feeling kind of lost lately, without knowing what I want to do and where I want to be. And I feel like I'm unworthy for things I already have. Kind of misplaced feeling.

I know lots of people are having same thoughts as I.

So,

I this will be my journey for the better. At least I hope so. 


I think letting things out is a good way to process things, so I decided to write about it. Figuring out what I can do about it. Telling people I'm okay and still feeling burnt out from the inside is kind of my daily basics. I'm introvert and even if I like to see people, I feel drained out very quickly and I feel like I don't want to see anyone.  Also the fact that I'd like to do things like working out, take more photos and maybe go towards my other hobbies but I always feel overwhelmed or tired. 

I usually feel like I should do something but end up doing nothing. I know I'd love to go for walks and go to the gym, but I feel overwhelmed. And at the end of the day I feel bad for not doing anything.

But I'm willing to work on that. 

I WILL work on that.

Just one day at the time. One hour at the time. One minute at the time. 

Doing the next right thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment